Explore The Oaks at Lafayette Hill Townhome Community Right Outside Conshohocken
Oaks at Lafayette Hill, Toll Brothers’ newest luxury townhome community outside of Conshohocken, is now open for sale. The community is located in the award-winning Colonial School District and provides easy access to the Pennsylvania Turnpike, I-76, and Route 309. Interested home buyers should act now to take advantage of pre-construction pricing, available for a limited time ranging in price from $431,995 to $484,995 depending on the floor plan.
The homes at Oaks at Lafayette Hill offer the spaciousness of a single-family home, but the convenience of a low-maintenance townhome, as lawn care, landscaping, and snow removal are provided. Four distinctive floor plans are available, ranging from 1,700 to over 2,100 square feet. The meticulous attention to detail and luxury that is the hallmark of Toll Brothers will be reflected throughout every home at Oaks at Lafayette Hill. These luxurious homes will include well-appointed kitchens boasting granite countertops, expansive living spaces, hardwood flooring, and elegant finishes. Home buyers can personalize their home at the Toll Brothers Design Studio, where talented designers will meet with them one-on-one to help select from a vast array of pre-priced options and décor.
The below links provide details on each design, plus offers users a tool to select certain features and create a personalized home.
- Open first floor living provides great layout for entertaining
- Large Master Bedroom with vaulted ceiling creates a tranquil retreat
- An open sitting area overlooks the inviting two story foyer
- Elegant formal foyer greets you and your guests
- Large Great room to cozy up in on movie night
- Large kitchen with breakfast area
- Open and airy two story foyer with flanking formal living room and dining room
- The adjoining kitchen, breakfast and family room is a great space for casual living
- An elegant dining room with columned entry and walk-out bay window
- Large family room with vaulted ceiling creates a great space for relaxing
- Ample master bedroom creates a retreat for relaxing
The community is currently under construction, but there is a sales office at The Preserve at Worcester located at 2540 Skippack Pike in Lansdale. The representatives, Christina Maltese, Rose Reilly and Shelby Goodman, can be reached at 610-584-8655.