Terms of Service
To register for the site you must create a user name. In addition, you must also provide your first name and last name. You are encouraged to post comments, blog entries or other content on the website under your real name, but you are not required to do so. However, it is not acceptable to provide a name or user name with the intent of impersonating someone. Further, in the event of sustained or egregious violations of the policies set forth on this page, MoreThanTheCurve LLC reserves the right to ban, temporarily or permanently, a user from the site.
Only one user account is allowed per person.
You agree not to post anything on the website that is abusive, defamatory, illegal, libelous or obscene.
We've established these House Rules so that everyone can get the most out of the MoreThanTheCurve.com.
Member Names will be failed if they...
- Contain website or email addresses
- Contain contact information ie phone numbers, postcodes etc
- Appear to impersonate someone else
- Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable
Contributing Content to The MoreThanTheCurve.com.
All users are encouraged to contribute information and pictures to MoreThanTheCurve.com. All contributions will be accepted for publication on the website provided they adhere to these rules:
1. You agree to not knowingly submit any false, defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening, racially offensive, sexually explicit or illegal material to the website.
2. In posting comments on the contributions of others, you agree not to harass other participants.
3. You may not submit information that is libelous or defamatory or that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
4. You may not post information or links that are obscene or pornographic.
5. You may not contribute information or pictures that violate the property rights of others, including unauthorized copyrighted test, images or programs, trade secrets or other confidential proprietary information, and trademarks or service marks used in an infringing fashion.
6. Unauthorized content contributions solely focused on the promotion of commercial events or businesses are not permitted.
7. You assert that the information and pictures you contribute are your own, are licensed to be uploaded and downloaded by other participants, are in the public domain, or are otherwise free of copyright or other restrictions. You also grant MoreThanTheCurve LLC an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free license to redistribute or republish the information in any medium or form.
We reserve the right to fail comments which
- Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
- Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
- Contain profanity or other language likely to offend
- Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
- Advertise products or services for profit or gain
- Are seen to impersonate someone else
- Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
- Contain links to other websites which break our Editorial Guidelines
- Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
- Are considered to be ‘spam’, that is posts containing the same. or similar, message posted multiple times
- Are considered to be off-topic for the particular message board
You are solely responsible for the content you submit to the Web site. We cannot review every comment, blog entry or other forms of reader contributions to the site, but we reserve the right to remove or delete your content at any time. Abusive, fraudulent or illegal activities may be reported to the appropriate authorities.
Posting an excessive number of comments may flag your use as suspicious and your account may be deactivated with or without notice.
MoreThanTheCurve LLC reserves the right to decline requests for removal of content from the website based on maintaining the historical and archival nature of the site.
Your contributions to the site may be republished or displayed elsewhere on the website, in print or in other formats for editorial or promotional uses.
MoreThanTheCurve LLC reserves the right to remove any content that it deems inappropriate at its discretion without notice.
MoreThanTheCurve LLC reserves the right to change this policy at any time.