Website Axis Construction Mgmt., LLC.
Axis Construction Mgmt., LLC. has an immediate need for a Field Superintendent / Field Project Manager. This position requires a minimum of 7-10 years experience in the local commercial construction market.
This position is NOT assignment based! This is a full-time position with a stable and busy firm. Axis has been in business for nearly 20 years and has created an impressive resume of projects.
-Manage commercial construction projects
-Insure compliance with contract documents and that the production team has been properly oriented prior to any work
-Make inspections as necessary to minimize downtime and noncompliance
-Negotiate with subcontractors and vendors to insure best value for the project and company
-Attend key production meetings
-Insure accurate communications with office, design team and production
-Maintain Budget and Schedule systems reporting to the Senior Project Manager
-Produce detailed critical path schedules that are in compliance with project requirements
The following are additional requirements/conditions for a candidate to be considered.
· Computer skills (min) – excel, word, MS project, outlook, etc..
· Computer skills (preferred) – ProLog, OnScreen Take off
· Relevant College degree preferred
· ICRA and OSHA certified preferred
· Medical, multifamily residential and hospitality experience
– Medical experience preferred
· Proficient with all industry standard documentation (i.e. RFIs, Change Orders, two week outlooks, daily logs, cost controls, scopes, contracts etc…)
· Local to the Philadelphia area (within a one-hour drive of the office in KOP)
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
· Mandatory drug test and criminal background
· Random drug test after employment
** Must live within the Philadelphia area. We are a busy GC with many ongoing and upcoming projects. We are looking for the perfect candidate to establish a career and home with Axis Construction Mgmt., LLC.
– Competitive Health & Dental Package
– 401 K
– Company paid Life Insurance
– Tuition reimbursement
– Vacation & Holiday Pay
If you are interested in this position email BOTH your resume and salary requirements to VBankert@axisbuilds.com
To apply for this job email your details to VBankert@axisbuilds.com