Website Budge the Line
The most simple software to run your restaurant
Are you interested in an opportunity to be the outbound face of a local food tech startup that has its original roots planted in Conshohocken? Applying to be the SDR @ Budge the Line means being a self-starting, ambitious individual who knows the Conshohocken restaurant scene inside and out.
This role is primarily a field sales role where you will be visiting restaurants in and around the Greater Philadelphia Area. The goal of this position is to start as many conversations as you can with the decision makers (Owners/Managers) of the restaurant, in hopes to provide them with a solution using our technology. We do not expect you to have previous experience selling restaurant technology (but it is a plus). With that said, we will initially provide you with in-depth training of software and it’s functionality.
What is Budge the Line? Budge the line is an easy to use browser-based software that gives restaurants the ability to deploy new concepts into their operation at no cost. We offer a suite of flexible tools to boost the efficiency of the front and back of the house including a point of sale, integrated online ordering, order and pay at the table, deployable ticket printers/KDS, menu builder, waitlist manager and much more!
Our mission is to completely eliminate the stress, complications, commitment and inflexibility that comes with shopping for and implementing new technology in a restaurant. Helping restaurant owners during this transition is what we do best by building solutions fast, onboarding customers faster and NOT bombarding them with expenses. We are 100% for the restaurant and their success.
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation.
- Update and manage sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM.
- Engage in conversation and build relationships with restaurant decision makers.
- Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field.
- At least 1-2 years of field sales experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work.
- Must reside in Greater Philadelphia Area.
What’s in it for you:
- Salary + Commission Opportunity
- Equity/Stock Options
- Benefits Package (Accessible after 3 months)
- Personalized sales training and support from a team that always has your back.
- Access to sales tools of your choice to help in your prospecting.
- A passionate and determined founding team of like-minded coworkers who are here to help our clients and one another.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org