Website Jeronimos LLC
Commercial Real Estate Company
Office Administrator/Assistant (Part Time)
Jeronimos, LLC is a real estate ownership company that is seeking a part time office administrator to help support the running of the office, building and support the CEO. As a small women-owned business we are an equal opportunity employer and are seeking someone who is enthusiastic and willing to assist with the efficient running of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a confident, self-starter who works well independently. The ability to prioritize tasks and multi-task are keys to success at Jeronimos.
Sample responsibilities include the following:
- Supports CEO with office administration and basic tasks
- Assists with building maintenance requests and coordination of services / vendors
- Maintains office appearance by organizing, filing, watering plants, stocking snacks, etc.
- Arranges meetings by scheduling appropriate meeting times, booking rooms, and planning refreshments
- Assists in planning and arranging events, including organizing catering
- Manages office and reception area and looks after visitors
- Answers phone calls and transfers them as necessary
- Assists with general office administrative tasks
- Maintains stock lists and orders office supplies as needed
This is a contract hourly position with a minimum of 15 hours per week (hours may vary). This is an office-based position in a small, friendly and modern office in Conshohocken, free parking is available.
Education and Experience:
High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Must be proactive, practical and willing to pitch in
Experience in a professional office setting a plus
Proficient with MS Office software – Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org