Website Rumsey Electric Company
We have an opportunity for a Counter Sales Representative to join our team of Owner-Associates in our Conshohocken location. The Counter Sales Representative will be responsible for:
· Promoting and developing business
· Contributing to sales growth
· Processing customer orders received in person, at the counter, and over the phone
· Process cash and credit card transactions according to Company policy.
· Receiving material, stocking shelves, inventory control, general housekeeping
· Supporting the Counter Sales Manager with the day-to-day operation.
· Safely operate stand-up and/or sit-down forklifts, manual pallet jacks, to lift and transport material.
· Safely and accurately cut designated lengths of wire using wire take-up machines.
· Maintain and load wire rack.
· Assist in unloading delivery trucks and assist customers with loading product into their vehicle.
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits, including employee stock ownership!
Visit our website to complete an application: http://www.rumsey.com/jobs
Rumsey Electric Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under the applicable federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com