The Borough of Conshohocken’s Independence Day fireworks show is tonight at approximately 9:30 p.m. The show will take place in Sutcliffe Park, however, the park will be closed. The show will be displayed at a height to make it viewable from most locations in the borough.
The Weather Channel shows the temperature will be in the mid-to-low 70s, with clear skies and no chance of rain.
There will be some road closures and no parking areas in connection with the fireworks. Road closures will begin at 4:00 p.m. the day of the event. Parking restrictions will be posted in advance of the closures. Residents residing within any of the areas below will still have access to and from their property the day of the event.
- The Sutcliffe Park parking lot area from Wood Street to Colwell Lane.
- Access to the Sutcliffe Park parking lot area at West 10th Avenue and Freedly Street
- West 9th Avenue from Fayette St. to Wood St.
- Wood Street from West 9th Avenue to West 10th Avenue.
- The alley behind West 9th Avenue from the 200 block of West 9th Avenue to the 200 block of West 10th Avenue.
- West 7th Avenue from Wood Street on.
- Northbound traffic on Colwell Lane starting at Brook Road immediately following the end of the fireworks display.