The Spring Mill Farmers’ Market is held Sundays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. from mid-May to the end of October at the corner of East Hector and Lee Streets in Conshohocken.
- D & V Organics (fresh fruit and vegetables)
- Sausages – Variety of flavors
- Baked goods – Cinnamon rolls, bread and more
- Boardroom Spirits (vodka, gin and other spirits)
- Keystone Cellars (wine and cider)
- Passionately Natural Soap (handmade soaps, deodorant, lip balm and other body products)
- Philadillphia (pickled items)
- Sweet Ladybug Baked Goods (gluten-free baked goods)
- Waffatopia (Belgian style Liege waffles) (every other week, next appearance on /24)
To become a vendor, contact Kevin Tierney at Kevin@MoreThanTheCurve.com or (215) 962-5372.
Fruit and Vegetables for 9/17/17
- Lettuce, Romaine, little gem, red
- Tomato, various types
- Swiss chard
- Apples, Fuji, Ginger Gold, Red Delicious
- NJ sweet corn
- Radish, various types
- Bok Choi
- And more..
The market is location at the corner of East Hector and Lee Streets in Conshohocken.