The 11th Annual Conshohocken AMBUC’S Restaurant Rally is set for Sunday, May 21st. The event features a bunch of different restaurants around town offering the opportunity to taste and vote on your favorite dish. It is basically a bar crawl focused on food (and there are plenty of adult beverages).
Proceeds from the Restaurant Rally support Special Olympics programs in the Conshohocken area, including Special Olympics bowling, basketball, aquatics, bocce, track & field, volleyball, long distance run & walk, and more.
The list of participating restaurants includes:
- Pepperoncini—meatballs in red gravy
- Lucky Dog Saloon—hand rolled quesadilla bits
- Pudge’s– cheese steaks with Yuengling beer
- Conshohocken Brewery –8 oz. sampler of their beers
- Tony & Joe’s –slice of pizza your choice of different slices w/glass of Vino Rustico or fountain soda
- Lenny’s Deli—Pulled Italian pork sandwich w/ Coors Light beer
- Chiang Mai Thai Cuisine—assorted Thai specialties with complimentary wine
- Trattoria Totaro—surprise tastings with complimentary wines
- Coyote Crossing—Drowned Flatulas, Carnita Tacos, and chips and salsa w/$7 margaritas & sangria and $4 draft beers
- Guppy’s—Guppy’s great balls of fire and cheese steaks w/ $5 Conshy Crushes
- Bar Lucca—Fried Arancini
- Cerdo—Jamon and Cheese Croquette
- The StoneRose—Parmesan Truffle Fries
- Great American Pub—Light brunch fares w/ Bloody Mary specials
- Edwards Freeman Nut Co –Assorted tasting of their candies, nuts, & peanut butter
- Feine—–cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate
- Fayette Street Grill—New Orleans style Cajun clam chowder with white & dark spiced rum Hurricanes
- Flanigan’s Boathouse—Smoked grilled wing served with blue cheese dressing and barbecue pulled hickory smoked pork sliders topped with crispy onion fries served on a brioche slider roll
- Viggiano’s BYOB—meatballs in marinara and a taste of tiramisu with complimentary white sangria
- Southern Cross Kitchen—Fried green tomatoes, calamari, cheese steak eggrolls,mac n cheese, & $4 vodka and champagne drink specials
Tickets are $60.00 and can be purchased online or by stopping by Flocco’s.