The Conshohocken Beer Garden offers beer, wine, prosecco, food, outdoor games, live music and sunsets along the Schuylkill River river every Friday night from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m until late June!
The Conshohocken Beer Garden will be open on Fridays from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. between April 26th through June 28th. It it will take off July and August and then reopen after Labor Day for six Fridays. The beer garden is dog and kid friendly.
- Beer (domestic and craft)
- Wine & Prosecco
- Each week features a local restaurant
- You are also permitted to order via Caviar from The StoneRose, Bar Lucca or Cerdo
- Live Music
- Giant Jenga
- Yoga with Sol Yoga Studio (5:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., BYOM, $5.00)
For GPS use 2 Ash Street in Conshohocken, PA. From 2 Ash Street, follow Ash Street to the river.
Things to Note
- No outside food or beverages is to be brought into the beer garden. The only exception is items necessary for small children.
- Dogs must remain on a leash.
- Please keep kids out of the traffic islands.
- You must enter and exit from the same location.
- No alcohol may be taken outside the gate at any time.
- There is a grass area adjacent to the beer garden, that is NOT part of the beer garden. Taking alcohol to this area is NOT permitted.
- Smoking only in the designated area.
Kevin Tierney at (215) 962-5372 or firstname.lastname@example.org.