DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West part is putting the finishing touches on a $7 million hotel transformation project, which includes a complete renovation of the all guest rooms, meeting space, the Atrium Bar & Lounge, the Brandywine Restaurant and lobby. The hotel is located at 640 Fountain Road in Plymouth Meeting
“Our commitment to listening to our loyal guests and our inherent Hilton spirit to serve philosophy, has made it possible for us to refresh and highlight this beautiful atrium style, all-suite property located in the landscaped Plymouth Meeting Executive Campus. We recognize this has been one of our most ambitious projects to date and we are proud to provide our valued guests with a product that is both elegant and functional. We are confident that our guests and community will thoroughly enjoy our beautiful property”, said Wilson Bravo, General Manager.
The recent improvements are:
- All 253 guest rooms have received upgrades to the carpeting, furniture, wall furnishings, curtains, bathroom vanities, and numerous other enhancements.
- The Brandywine Restaurant has been completely refreshed with a vibrant and modern design that is enticing to morning diners while they enjoy the Wake Up DoubleTree Breakfast™.
- The Atrium Bar and Lounge welcomes guests to enjoy a glass of wine and sample items from the new lunch and dinner menu while watching a game on one of the TVs or lounging on the plush couches.
- 8,000 square feet of flexible meeting space has been improved with new lighting features, carpeting, wallpaper and upgrades to audio visual capabilities.
Among the DoubleTree by Hilton brand exclusives that guests will enjoy are:
- Wake Up DoubleTree Breakfast™, an assortment of gourmet in-room tea and coffee offerings by The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
- A refreshing array of CITRON body care products by Crabtree & Evelyn
- An industry-recognized service culture which is built around the idea of CARE (Creating a Rewarding Experience) for guests, team members and the community. CARE is demonstrated from the moment a guest checks in and receives the brand’s warm, chocolate chip cookie welcome.
For reservations, visit DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia West online or call (610) 834-8300.