The Great Conshohocken Scavenger Hunt
Community, Hosted By MoreThanTheCurve.com
Took place on Saturday, April 13th, 2019 @ 3:00pm
The 2019 edition of The Great Conshohocken Scavenger Hunt will take place on Saturday, April 13th from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. throughout Conshohocken. The hunt will take you to various points in Conshohocken on foot (no cars, no bikes, etc.) where you will explore history, solve clues and find specific locations or items (including Easter eggs with surprises for kids and adults). Each team will need one designated mobile phone to take photos and videos.
- Each team can have up to five people. Be as creative as you want with your team name, you can even dress up to show your team spirit
- There are two divisions of participants: Regular Division and a Family/Stroller Division
- Regular Division is $20 per person
- Family/Stroller Division is $30 per team. The team must include a baby, toddler or a young child.
- Note that the hunt will be slightly different, but equally as fun, for the two divisions. For the Family/Stroller division we will make the locations more condensed with some kid-centric items/clues
- Check-in is at a not-yet-determined location starting at 2:00 p.m. where you will be given tee shirts, hunt game card, and checklist.