Well, it’s that time of year again – the holiday shopping season is in full force. Have you thought about what you are going to give those people on your “hard to shop for” list? Instead of another tie for your dad or music for your sister, why don’t you give them a truly unique and invaluable gift? Give them the gift of improved health and fitness.
A gift of fitness from the Fitness Exchange is something that you can give to virtually everybody on your shopping list – from your parents, to your spouse, a friend, your siblings, an employee or co-worker, even your children. And it’s a gift that is invaluable. After all, who doesn’t want to look better, feel better, and be healthier? No matter who you’re shopping for, there’s something for everyone.
- Moms & Dads with Kids – Parents have a hard time finding time to squeeze in a cardio, but more so when the machine is loud and wakes up the children from their naps. Why not invest in a whisper quiet piece of fitness equipment that will let the parents get fit while the kids get rested? Kettler Ellipticals & Bikes as well as Vision Fitness Suspension Trainers are great picks.
- Commuter – Does your coworker have a long drive to work? There’s no reason they can’t get some strength and maybe work off the traffic frustration with a Grip or Forearm Strength Trainer.
- 90 Day Fitness Challengers – Know someone who’s signing up for a fitness challenge for the New Year? Help them get started on their way with some of the tools they’ll need like, Weights & Dumbbells, Exercise Mats, Chin Up Bars, Plyo Boxes, Rubber Resistance & other Traditional Fitness Accessories.
- Neighborhood Walker – Have a neighbor or friend who likes to powerwalk through the neighborhood in the evenings? Walk Weights and Ankle Weights are inexpensive gifts that pack a serious punch.
- Athletes – Know someone training for a team or tryout this year? There’s small stocking stuffers like Reaction Balls & Power Tubes up to Benches, Olympic Bars & Weights that would be great for the aspiring super star.
- Aerobics & Fit TV – Lots of people utilize their TV for aerobics classes or game system training. Virtually all of them utilize Exercise Mats or Flat Bands for during and after the routines. Or help make traditional floor exercises harder with a BOSU or Stability Ball.
- Small Spaces – Many people feel like they can’t have a fitness area due to the limited space at home. There are tons of compact, space-saving solutions that allow those individuals to have everything they need in the smallest of areas. Help them leave the excuses behind and check out ProGyms, Adjustable Dumbbell Sets, a Travel Bench, or even Folding Treadmills.
- Weight Lifter – We all have the guy or gal in our lives who goes to the gym and lifts a ton of weight. Get them the tools of the trade with Lifting Chalk, Fat Gripz, or Lifting Gloves, Belts & Sleeves.
- Fitness Fanatic – Body Fat Calipers and Heart Rate Monitors are a great gift for those who want to check in on their progress. Or check out Foam Rollers to help with after-workout soreness.
- Cyclists & Spinners – Help cyclists train in the cold winter months with an Indoor Spin Style Bike. The new, generation 2, Le Tour De France Bike has been a cycling favorite this year.
Of course, GIFT CARDS are always a safe bet and make great stocking stuffers too.