I saw the below post on Craigslist today and made some calls trying to learn more about it. No one I was able to speak with knew anything about it. Since it is a BYOB it leaves eliminates the 8 East location as a possibility. Any thoughts?
New Italian BYOB in Conshohocken is seeking talented staff to complete our kitchen team. This is a new concept and we are looking for people that want to have fun and help us develop and grow. We are a restaurant that will be serving Italian American food with a focus on the classic dishes with a modern upgrade. We will be a scratch kitchen and the menu will change often. We are looking for both a Sous Chef and line cooks to complete our team the requirements for each position are listed below. Please reply with resume and salary requirements.
– At least one year of experience as a Lead Cook or Sous Chef in a High Volume Kitchen
– A knowledge of food cost and cost management
– A past history with Italian food is a plus but not a requirement.
– You will be working with the Executive Chef on menu development, staff management, and scheduling
– You will be responsible for nightly produce and seafood ordering
– This position will require both nights and weekends
– At least one year of High Volume cooking experience
– The capability to work all stations on the line(grill, saute, grade manger)
– This position with involve both nights and weekends.