A Conshy-regular Sean McCloskey is helping organize Take the Tower!, a young professionals fundraising benefit to support CASA (Camden Adolescents Striving for Achievement), a youth development program for high school aged teens in North Camden. The event is scheduled for Saturday, June 7th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. at the Field House in Philadelphia. During the event, participants gather together for an afternoon of food, drink, socializing, and/or competition, to benefit young men and women who are sparking change in Camden.
At the center of Take the Tower! is Philadelphia’s annual Giant Jenga showdown—a 32 team tournament to see who’ll be named Philadelphia’s Giant Jenga Champions. Attendees of Take the Tower! are welcome to participate in the tournament or simply enjoy food and drink while taking in the competition and good conversation.
Ticket information is as follows:
Individual Tickets: $40*
- Includes 2 hours of open bar drinking from 2:30-4:30PM and free appetizers.
- $20 of Individual Tickets go directly to the cause.
* All players participating in the Giant Jenga tournament must purchase an individual ticket.
Jenga Team: $100 per team
- Team consists of 2-4 players.
- Winners receive their own Giant Jenga board sets, additional prizes, and the title of Philadelphia’s Giant Jenga Champions.
You can purchase tickets and teams online by clicking here.