MoreThanTheCurve.com is excited to introduce the Conshy Card™, a loyalty program offering discounts at local businesses just for its members. Discounts and deals are available in Conshohocken, Lafayette Hill, Plymouth Meeting and West Conshohocken.
How does it work? When you visit a participating business you identify yourself as a Conshy Card™ member by showing the card at checkout. So for example, at Edwards Freeman Nut Co., show your card at the register and if your purchase is $25.00 or more, you get 10% off (a savings of $2.50 or more).
Some of the discounts Conshy Card™ members receive are:
- 10% off at select local restaurants such as Gypsy Saloon, Southern Cross Kitchen, Flanigan’s Boathouse and Brunch
- Discounts at gyms and fitness studios such as Tone Zone Fitness Studio, Conshohocken Health & Fitness Club, Prime Intensity Training, Sweat Fitness, CrossFit Thermal, CycleBar Plymouth Meeting and TruBarre
- Discounts to local stores and service providers
- Discounts to events, experiences and happenings in the area
- See all participating business and available discounts here
The card costs $25.00 and can be purchased ONLINE NOW or at Edwards Freeman Nut Co. (441 E Hector St) and Style of Man in Conshohocken (108 Fayette Street) starting Thursday, May 17th.
The Conshy Card is also available for purchase at the Conshohocken Beer Garden (2 Ash Street) when it is open on Fridays from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. through the end of June.
Becoming a Conshy Card™ member is a great way to support the local businesses (and be rewarded for your support) and help MoreThanTheCurve.com continue providing you with local news coverage and events.
Own a business and want to offer a discount? Email Kevin@BurbMedia.com.