The Conshohocken Beer Festival, being held on Saturday, October 14th at A. A. Garthwaite Stadium in Conshohocken, has announced a total of eight participating breweries. Overall there will be 50+ breweries participating. The five previously announced and the three most recent confirmed breweries are:
- Sterling Pig Beer (Media, PA)
- Ten7 Brewing Company (coming soon to BuxMont)
- Well Crafted Beer Company (coming soon to Lansdale)
- Levante Brewing (West Chester)
- Blueprint Brewing Co. (Harleysville)
- Vault Brewing (Yardley)
- Locust Lane Craft Brewery (Malvern)
- Tin Lizard Brewing Company (Bryn Mawr)
- New – Conshohocken Brewing Company (Conshohocken)
- New – Wissahickon Brewing Company (Philadelphia)
- New – Tuned Up Brewing (Spring City)
- New – Abomination Brewing (East Stroudsburg)
As you will notice, all 12 thus far are from the local area. While the festival won’t exclusively feature locals, there will be a special emphasis on it this year.
The festival sells out every year and tickets are not available at the door. Tickets are currently available online for $50.00 ($15 for designated driver).