Conshohocken’s Summer Concert Series
Music, Hosted By Borough of Conshohocken
Takes place every Thursday @ 7:00pm through Thursday
The Borough of Conshohocken's annual Summer Concert Series will be held on five Thursday evenings starting July 30th. All concerts will be held from 7:00 p.. to 9:00 p.m. Bring your own blankets and chairs. View the schedule and regulations (including those for social distancing) below:
- July 30th – Swing that Cat
- August 6th – Big Baby Band (canceled due to weather)
- August 13th – The Paul Moore Band
- August 20th – The Boogie Dogs
- August 27th – The SuperNaturals
Rules and regulations:
- There are no rain dates for any summer concerts and all concerts are subject to change. In the event of inclement weather, the concert will be canceled.
- There will be at least a 10-foot area closed off between bands and the public.
- The ground will be marked to help families stay six feet apart.
- Bringing hand sanitizer, wearing masks and practicing social distancing are recommended.
- Please be aware that all bathroom facilities will be closed.
- Dogs are not permitted inside of the park.