Opening Night – Conshohocken Beer Garden
Food & Drink, Hosted By Conshohocken Beer Garden
2 Ash Street, Conshohocken, PA
The Conshohocken Beer Garden offers beer, wine, prosecco, food, outdoor games, live music and sunsets along the Schuylkill River river every Friday night from 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m until mid-June! This week's music is from Maria Maslin from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. Joining Pieri Restaurant Group this week as our featured local restaurant is Lenny's Italian Deli, plus gelato from Lazy Mary Gelato. Yoga with Sol Yoga Studio is from 5:45 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The cost is $5.00. The beer garden offers a kid and dog friendly atmosphere. We're also celebrating the end of our month to collect for the Colonial Neighborhood Council Food Drive! Food donation boxes for non-perishable items will be available on Friday, 4/26, for you to bring any food donations that you may have! Please note:
- No outside food or beverages is to be brought into the beer garden. The only exception is items necessary for small children.
- You may order delivery via Caviar from Bar Lucca, The StoneRose or Cerdo.
- Dogs must remain on a leash.
- Please keep kids out of the traffic islands.
- You must enter and exit from the same location.
- No alcohol may be taken outside the gate at any time.
- There is a grass area adjacent to the beer garden, that is NOT part of the beer garden. Taking alcohol to this area is NOT permitted.
- Smoking only in the designated area.