Want an official “I Survived the Barmuda Triangle in Conshy!” t-shirt? You have to order tickets by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 18th. The t-shirt order is due on Monday morning.
The event is being held on Saturday, August 24th from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tickets are $20 and include a t-shirt, free drink, and a variety of beer and island cocktail specials at the participating bars and restaurants.
The bar line-up is as follows:
- Baggataway Tavern ($3 Firestone Walker Rosalie on draft plus two more summer beers. Featured island cocktail, price TBD, is a Coconut Island Breeze with spiced rum, mango Patron, pineapple juice and cream of coconut)
- Flanigan’s Boathouse ($3 Goose Island Next Coast IPA and 16-0z Corona Light draft, plus featured island cocktail of Boathouse Bikini)
- The Great American Pub – TBD
- Pepperoncini ($3 Victory Summer Love Ale and Dogfish Sea-quench Session Sour, plus featured island cocktail of Elm St. Escape mad with Grey Goose Melon, Malibu, Myers, & pineapple juice for $10)
- Southern Cross Kitchen ($3 Pacifico and $3 Saugatuck Lager of Love. Featured island cocktail is $8 Pineapple Singapore Sling with gin, lime juice, pineapple juice, cherry juice, bitters, club, lemon, cherry, umbrella)
- Guppy’s Good Times ($3 Troegs Dreamweaver and Corona bottles, plus $6 Caribbean Conshy Crushes)
- Jasper’s Backyard ($3 Kona and $3 Golden Road Tart Mango Cart Mango Wheat Ale. Featured island cocktail is a $10 Caribbean Rum Punch)
- The Lucky Dog ($3 2SP Voluptuous Fuzz Peach Wheat and Shiner lemon Pilsner, plus $5 frozen margaritas and Frozes)
For full details and to order tickets click here.