This morning in our morning Google update we found that Seamless, an online delivery service, had added a page “Guy Fieri’s Flavortown Kitchen” to its site. The address for the restaurant is 500 West Germantown Pike in Plymouth Meeting, which is the address for the Plymouth Meeting Mall.
The page is currently not accepting orders and if you call the listed phone number you get an error message. We also emailed the mall to inquire about this but did not receive a response back.
A few things:
- Guy Fieri has several restaurants and this brand is not listed
- If you google the name, you get a few results on Seamless and Grubhub pages that are not yet active
- A Shake Shack is currently under construction at the mall. The location on the outer rim of the mall was approved for two restaurants. The second restaurant has not been announced
- There is a lot of open space within the mall
- It could be a ghost kitchen, which means it wouldn’t have a physical location but would operate out of another restaurant and just offer delivery
We will report more when we know more.
Photo: The Food Network