Last week KeyBank launched its Key4Women program in the Philadelphia region at a kickoff event in East Norriton. Approximately 80 people attended were introduced to the program, plus heard from two speakers who shared their firsthand experiences of how the program helped their businesses.
The Key4Women program’s mission to “advocate, connect and empower women business decision makers on their journey to financial wellness and make their dreams a reality.” The program was established in 2005. The benefits of the program as:
- Welcoming to women business leaders and owners
- Opportunity to tap into capital to build and grow your business
- Get customized financial services and advice from a local Key4Women certified advisor
- Access to intellectual resources, webinars, and articles on a variety of topics
- Nationwide networking events
- Connect with members on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook
- No membership fee
Locally, the program is co-chaired by Vice President, Relationship Manager at KeyBank, Dana Crouse, and Vice President, Area Retail Leader at KeyBank, Irenee Paul. In the top photo, Paul is pictured left and Crouse right.
In 2020 there will be a series of quarterly events in the Philadelphia region. Find more information about the Key4Women program here.