Niche has released its list of the Top Private School in the Philadelphia metro area.
The highest ranked school in MoreThanTheCurve.com’s coverage area (Conshohocken, West Conshohocken, Plymouth Township and Whitemarsh Township) is Germantown Academy at No. 5.
Other popular private schools for local kids in the Top 20 are No. 12 William Penn Charter School in the East Falls section of Philadelphia, and No. 15 Springside Chestnut Hill Academy in the Chestnut Hill section of Philadelphia.
In regards to Catholic schools, locals send their kids La Salle College High School in Wyndmoor, which ranked No. 23, and Archbishop John Caroll High School in Radnor, ranked at No. 69.
Below are the Top 20:
- Germantown Friends School (Philadelphia)
- The Baldwin School (Bryn Mawr)
- The Episcopal Academy (Newtown Square)
- The Hill School (Pottstown)
- Germantown Academy (Fort Washington)
- George School (Newtown)
- Westtown School (West Chester)
- The Shipley School (Bryn Mawr)
- The Haverford School (Haverford)
- Tower Hill School (Wilmington, DE)
- Agnes Irwin School (Rosemont)
- William Penn Charter School (Philadelphia)
- Moorestown Friends School (Moorestown, NJ)
- Friends Central School (Wynnewood, PA)
- Springside Chestnut Hill Academy (Philadelphia)
- Friends Select School (Philadelphia)
- Saint Joseph’s Preparatory School (Philadelphia)
- Abington Friends School (Philadelphia)
- Devon Preparatory School (Devon)
- Holy Ghost Preparatory School (Bensalem)
Other notables include:
- La Salle College High School at No. 23 (Wyndmoor)
- Mount Saint Joseph Academy at No. 32 (Flourtown)
- Archbishop John Caroll High School at No. 69 (Radnor)
- Valley Forge Military Academy at No. 70 (Wayne)