Tacohocken is being held on Saturday, June 8th from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. across nine locations in Conshohocken. Tickets are still available, but please note its too late to obtain a t-shirt.
If you order tickets this morning (Saturday), please come to Flanigan’s Boathouse (upstairs between 11:30 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to receive your wristband and drink ticket). Order tickets here.
The nine locations are:
Guppy’s Good Times
The Lucky Dog
Southern Cross Kitchen
Tickets are $20 and still include your first drink free. To order click here.
If you have your tickets already, below are some important details:
- You need to pick-up your t-shirt (if you ordered prior to June 3), your wristband and drink ticket. Only one member of your group needs to come to do this. Just have all the names (or tickets) and t-shirt sizes. You can do this at the following locations:
- Conshohocken Beer Garden (2 Ash Street) on Friday night from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.)
- Flanigan’s Boathouse (113 Fayette Street) upstairs on Saturday morning from 11:30 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Once you have your wristband and drink ticket, feel free to go directly to your starting location. When you ordered tickets, you picked this location. You can only use the drink ticket at this location before 2:00 p.m.
- After 2:00 p.m. you are free to visit any of the nine locations at your own pace
- Our sponsor, Abe from the Abe Thomson Group, will be out and about and willing to buy a $1 taco for you if you ask. Don’t know what he looks like? Follow him on Instagram
- Be sure to tag #tacohocken on your social media throughout the day
Have a fun time!