The Pieri Farm CSA is back for another season. Those who join the CSA can expect 24 weeks of:
- An abundance of artisan tomato collection in the warmer months with both traditional and exotic selections
- Unique items such as kohlrabi, spicy arugula, peppadew peppers, and Pieri Restaurants’ signature spring mix
- The classics, such as darkibor kale, zucchini, squash, watermelon, and cinnamon girl pumpkins
- A custom recipe book from Pieri Hospitality Group’s Executive Chef Will Langlois. The book contains 31 recipes that utilize ingredients on the weekly boxes
- Specialty bonus items such as house-made dressings, oils, breads, etc.
- Gifts from local, small businesses in the local community
- Possible honey from the farm’s first harvest of honey
Also available to members this year will be bulk case pricing for add-on orders and a 25% discount off plant starters that will be sold at the Farm Stand at Bar Lucca. The plants are grown in the greenhouse at the farm.
The first 20 people to sign up who live in the 19428 or 18036 zip codes and want delivery will receive free delivery.
For full details on becoming a member click here.