Montgomery County officials announced today that there have been 119 new positive test results for Coronavirus. That brings the total number of positive cases across the county to 3,212. There were five additional deaths since yesterday, which brings the countywide total thus far to 179. Probable death data was not available.
The latest local data:
- Conshohocken is at 24 cases, which is the same as yesterday
- There have been zero deaths in Conshohocken
- Whitemarsh is at 87 cases, which is four more than yesterday
- There have been nine deaths overall in Whitemarsh
- Plymouth is at 71 cases, which is two more than yesterday
- There have been four deaths overall in Plymouth
- West Conshohocken has two cases, which is the same as yesterday
- There have been zero deaths in West Conshohocken
In regards to long-term care facilities, 738 residents and 377 staff members of these facilities have tested positive. Not all are residents of Montgomery County, so they do not all count against the county total of 3,212. You might notice those numbers are smaller than reported yesterday. Note that these numbers are self-reported.
There have been 105 confirmed deaths of Montgomery County residents connected to a long-term care facility. That means 58% of the deaths that had a positive test result.
You can find the latest data from the county here.
You can watch today’s press conference below: