Website Insomnia Cookies
There’s a job where you can get paid to hand out free Insomnia Cookies? Yep! As a Marketing Representative you will plan samplings and drop offs to brighten cookie-lovers days’ when they least expect it. You will also help manage our presence at various events throughout the city. You will gain real world marketing experience and you will get paid! For real!
So here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Excite people and portray positive image of Insomnia Cookies brand in the neighborhood
- Become knowledgeable about Insomnia Cookies brand and products
- Source appropriate fundraising and event opportunities in the neighborhood
- Complete 2 -3 shifts each week, including…
o Events: Source local events, festivals, sporting events, etc.; and help in tabling/staffing the event
o Samplings: near the store, transportation hubs or other large gatherings in the area of the store
o Business Drops: Drop off cookies to local businesses and organizations to help grow our local business
o Distributing marketing collateral throughout the neighborhood (apartments, hotels, etc)
- Recap weekly efforts to your Marketing Manager
- Participate in bi-monthly catch up calls with Marketing Manager
Take a look at our ideal candidate:
- Loves Insomnia Cookies
- Preferably Marketing, Communications, PR or Advertising Major (current undergrads or post-grads)
- Outgoing and creative personality
- Familiar with at least one Insomnia Cookies location and the surrounding neighborhood
- Access to personal computer with high speed internet & smartphone with camera
Perks of the job:
- This is a PAID position! The position allows for you to work 20 hours a month at $10/hour. You will be paid as an hourly employee, and it is required that you clock-in at the store.
o Ability to work around your schedule and create your own hours (5 hours/week)
o Time off for holidays and also, school breaks if you are a student
o Opportunity to work with your Marketing Manager to plan activities that you are interested in. We’ll have some weekly guidelines for you to follow, but you tell us when and where you want to do them.
- Free Cookies, because every time you work you get a free shift cookie – and free cookies are the best cookies.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com