The Borough of Conshohocken’s Borough Council has announced that there are some vacancies on the borough’s boards and committees. Open positions are:
- 2 Vacancies – Board of Code Appeals
- 3 Vacancies – Dog Park Advisory Committee
- 2 Vacancies – Environmental Advisory Council
- 1 Vacancy – Mary Wood Park Commission
- 1 Vacancy – Planning Commission
- 2 Vacancies – Zoning Hearing Board
- 1 Vacancy – Zoning Hearing Board Alternate
The big two are the Planning Commission and Zoning Hearing Board. These have a role and voice in what gets approved and what doesn’t. The Planning Commission makes a recommendation to Borough Council on development projects. The Zoning Hearing Board is more independent and votes to provide or not provide relief from zoning requirements (this could involve everything from putting an addition on a house to issues involving large redevelopment projects).
There is a requirement that you have been a resident of Conshohocken Borough for at least one full year. If interested, complete the application and forward it with a cover letter and resume to the address below:
Attn: Brittany Rogers
400 Fayette Street, Suite 200
Conshohocken, PA 19428
If you have questions, contact Brittany Rogers, executive assistant to the Borough Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 828-1092.