A few weeks ago, MoreThanTheCurve.com reported on the sale of Conshohocken-based Preston-Patterson to an Illinois insurance broker. Now Preston-Patterson’s office building at 1000 Fayette Street has been listed for sale by Gene McHale and Colin McHale of Beacon Commercial Realty.
The highlights of the building are:
- Class “B” Office Building
- +/- 3,500 SF Stand Alone
- 3-story building
- Built in 1900
- Addition constructed in 1992
- ADA fire escape and new second-floor bathroom
- New HVAC unit for the third floor in 2018
- Concrete pads replaced in the sidewalk in 2018
- Parcel Number 05-03020008
- 6 adjacent parking spaces are available
The building is listed as $1.2 million. View the flyer here. For more information contact Gene McHale at email@example.com or Colin McHale at firstname.lastname@example.org. Both can be reached at (610) 828-0100.